Changes due to Covid-19.
Welcome Back, we have missed you.
Our staff and our members safety are paramount, so we have made changes to the daily operation within the café area to become Covid secure and to try to minimise the risk for anyone who visits our club. Please read through the summary below of key.
- We will be opening from 10am every morning and serving when possible until the end of September where we will review the times for the future. The café area will not be open any later than 5pm Monday to Friday and 1pm at weekends until further notice.
- We have also created a one-way queuing system which is clearly displayed on the floor.
- We are not currently serving hot food from the kitchen, small snacks and bars will be available until further notice.
- The café layout has been reconfigured and capacity greatly reduced to ensure social distancing is maintained. Please do not move the chairs or tables from where they are currently set out.
- All tables seat up to four which will avoid the issue of no more than 6 people in one group.
- Members & guests are unable to sit at the viewing area that overlooks the indoor courts and the bar stools have been removed.
- If you are dropping off and picking up children and wish to watch them on the indoor courts, please use the viewing gallery entrance and exit. If you wish to take a hot drink with you, please ask for a takeaway cup and use the bins on the gallery to dispose of.
- A perspex shield has been constructed at the till.
- We are no longer accepting cash or cheques and requesting contactless card payment where possible.
- Members & guests purchasing drinks will be requested to wear a mask whilst queuing and ordering at the till. Once seated this can be removed.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance, as well as within the café area.
- The amount of team members working on shift has been reduced to ensure staff can maintain social distancing, please be patient when waiting to be served.
- You will need to fill in a track and trace form on arrival each time you use the café.
- Contact data will be stored for 21days to support the government's Track and Trace system should the information be required.
- Please clean down your table and chairs after use with the materials provided, leave used cups/trays on the table marked used for staff to collect, and turn the poster template over on your table to indicate it’s clean again.
- Please do not visit the club or café if you are showing signs of or have coronavirus.
“Thank you in advance for working with us”